Top Five Father and Daughter Dance Songs of All Time
July 29, 2014
Over the next few weeks we will be writing a series of blog posts designed to help brides that are picking out music for their weddings.
For most brides the Father/ Daughter Dance is a very special dance. He's your Daddy, and you want it to be special! I remember listening to countless songs to pick out just the right song to dance to with my dad.
Today we have compiled a list of the Top 5 Father/ Daughter Dance Songs of All Time, and added a few at the end that are unique.
1. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
2. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
3. What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
4. My Girl by The Temptations
5. Stand By Me by Ben E. King
We really like these songs that are a little different for a father/ daughter dance:
1. In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride
2. Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks
3. Always Be Your Baby by Natalie Grant
4. Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
5. Walk With You by Edwin Mccain
Whatever song you pick for your father/ daughter dance is sure to be a special moment for the two of you! What song are you planning on dancing to for your father/ daughter dance?