The Royal wedding is coming up soon, and I can't wait to watch Harry and Meghan tie the knot! We happen to have a few brides that will share the same wedding date with the Royal wedding couple. Where are the May 19th brides?!
1. Jewel Tones and Purple Color Palettes: Purple is the color of royalty and the color of the year! Imagine purple bridesmaid dresses. Purple accents on the invitations and flowers. A touch of purple in your color palette is sure to impress your guests. check out a previous blog post about the 2018 Pantone Color of the Year in your wedding day. Deep jewel tones paired with a pop of metallic can also add a royal look.
2. Vintage China: Use vintage china pieces for your table settings. You can rent china from Tea & Old Roses, which is based out of Homewood. I think vintage china adds a touch of regal elegance to any event. Mismatched china makes it even prettier! China is a timeless look that never goes out of style.
3. Long Sleeved Gowns: Long sleeved wedding gowns are back in style and are prefect for fall and winter weddings. A long sleeved lace wedding gown is a timeless classic and will never go out of style. Didn't you just love Kate Middleton's wedding dress--those lace sleeves were the definition of elegance! Of course, Meghan is going to have a one of a kind, regal gown fit for a princess!
4. High Tea: You could have a tea bar complete with a variety of tea choices and guests could pour the tea from vintage copper teakettles! Make sure you have honey, sugar and even peppermint to add to the tea. Pair it with vintage cups and saucers and it's tea with a regal flare.
5. Elegant Draping: You can completely transform a venue with draping and create that magical, fairytale experience. We can create that royal elegant look for you! Call us today to schedule a site visit to chat about your draping design!
6. Sparkling Chandeliers: A magnificent chandelier draped with sparkling crystals gives that romantic touch. For a royal feel, how about three chandeliers? Now that would be a design fit for royalty! Call us today to schedule a site visit to discuss your lighting design.
The Royal wedding is sure to have lots of buzz leading up to the big day! It's not everyday that a Royal marries an American, so this wedding is extra special; not just for England, but also for America. Two countries are coming together all because of love and a passion to serve others. The question is: are you going to be watching the Royal wedding? I'm thinking a pajama watch party is in order with the girls... because I love all things Royal!